The Louis Vuitton Deauville is the larger version of the Trouville and is famous for its spacious vanity case. With its washable interior, the four compartment pockets can hold bottles, cosmetics, brushes and anything you might want to take on an unexpected overnight trip. With this organized and accessible bag, you can be sure to eliminate clutter with ease. Retail price is $1550.
- Overall Condition: Gently used
- Exterior Condition: Gently used
- Interior Condition: Gently used
- Designer: Louis Vuitton
- Material: Monogram coated canvas with natural leather trim
- Includes: LV dust bag, padlock, two keys, materials tag and luggage tag
- Origin: France
- Production Year: 1998
- Date/Authenticity Code: VI0993
- Measurements: 14" L x 6" W x 11" H
- Exterior Pockets: One front flat pocket
- Interior Pockets: Four interior flat pocket and four elastic holders for bottles
- Handles: Double rolled leather handles
- Handle Drop: 5.5"
- Closure/Opening: Double zip closure
- Interior Lining: Washable synthetic textile lining
- Hardware: Goldtone
Sweet Purseonality is not affiliated with Louis Vuitton. Louis Vuitton is a registered trademark of Louis Vuitton. All handbags are authenticated by our in house experts and guaranteed 100% authentic.